QT450 RF Exhaust Valve , Air Valves , Portable Type: 2 "x
PN10,Body: QT450 / SUS304.
Name: Air valves
-Brand Name: OEM
QT450 RF exhaust valve,
Portable type: 2 "x PN10,
Body: QT450 / SUS304.
Including ball valve:
CARX-50, SIZE RANGE 2 "PN10,
TEMPERATURE (℃) 70 ℃,
PRESSURE (kg / cm2) 10 kg / cm2.
FUNCTION TYPE -INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER,
Standard ; DIN BS ANSI
Working Pressure : PN10 PN16 PN25
Material : Cast Iron and Ductile Iron
1 ) Size: 1-1/2" to 8"
2 ) Class: PN10, PN16.125LB, 150LB
3 ) Type: NBR Floating Ball, Stainless steel /Brass Spindle
4 ) Material: CAST IRON, DUCTILE IRON
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in
conformity with the standard of API, ANSI,
AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained
ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and
CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We
provide EN10204 3.1B. Mill Test
Certificate for all our supplied products.
The air release valves will be installed at sections of the
pipeline where air pockets would be formed.
The valves shall be of robust construction of double orifices with
an integral isolating valve and
flanged base for connection to a valve stem that connects the air
valve to the main pipeline.
The bore leading to the flange base shall be in accordance to the
size of the main pipeline and the
expected accumulation of air.
• Coating Powder Epoxy Min. 250 micron
• Three Way Functioning:
- Release of large volumes of air during pipeline fill.
- Allows in flows of large volumes of air when pipe is emptied.
- Release of air under pressure
• Low Maintenance
• Working pressure Min. 0.1 bar Max. 16 bar
• Hydraulic test performed under 1.5xPN pressure
REMARKS & APPLICATIONS
• For water (Not sewage) and neutral liquids.
• Nominal Pressure: PN 16/25 & PN 25/40
• Working Temperature: -10˚C to 120˚C